- This event has passed.
Fit With A Physician: Lifestyle Tips to Avoid Diabetes Complications
May 26, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Fit with a Physician: Lifestyle Tips to Avoid Diabetes Complications
Enjoy some time outside while learning about health and meeting new friends every month!
Move your body and stimulate your mind on a relaxed paced walk with local health care professionals. We will walk around the South Park Gazebo and talk about ways to stay active and how to prevent and manage diabetes complications. At each stop along the trail, our experts will share tips for staying healthy and you can ask questions too.
Save the Date
- May 26 – South Park Gazebo Trail – Lifestyle Tips to Avoid Diabetes Complications
- June 23 – Highland Park – Introduction to Nordic Walking
- July 28 – Schenley Park Anderson Playground – Live a “Bone Healthy” Life
- August 25 – Montour Trail (Clairton) – Managing Blood Pressure
- September 22 – Riverview Park – Joint Health
- October 27 – Three Rivers Heritage Trail (South Side) – Heart Healthy Walking
These outings are a part of the Venture Outdoors Again Initiative.