- This event has passed.
Mecka Fitness Staff Outing
July 31, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am$28.00
Thank you for booking an outdoor experience with Venture Outdoors! We look forward to getting your group outside.
A representative from Venture Outdoors will reach out to you soon confirming the time/date of your trip and the exact meeting location.
TO DO BEFORE YOUR TRIP:
- If this group experience is for a school/organization/business, an authorized agent must sign the Agreement for Authorized Agent ONLY form. A link to access and share this waiver can be found in your client terminal. If this group experience is not for a school/organization/business (such as a family gathering), this does not need to be signed.
- Every participant must complete an Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form before arriving. Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them. A link to access and share this waiver can be found in your client terminal.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your trip.
- Arrive with a mask on.
- If you need to cancel your trip, cancellations must be requested at least 14 days in advance by e-mail to email@example.com. Please review the cancellation policy below for more details.
COVID-19 POLICIES: The safety of you and our staff is the utmost priority. Stay home if you are not feeling well. To review our current COVID-19 policies, click here.
PAYMENT TERMS: The payment is due 24 hours before your scheduled event. If you used a credit card to book this group experience, the system will automatically charge the credit card that is on file. All checks should be made payable to Venture Outdoors, Inc. There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks and a late fee of $25.00 after 60 days and 10% of the bill for every month following.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be requested in writing at least 14 days before the event via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposits are nonrefundable. Requests within 14 days of the event date or no-shows will be responsible for paying the entire contracted amount. Credit toward future events will not be given. If fewer guests show than you’ve paid for, we are not able to reduce the remaining balance, as we’ve added staff to accommodate the original booking.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: Venture Outdoors outings are weather dependent. Venture Outdoors reserves the right to postpone a trip due to adverse or inclement weather or environmental conditions. If weather or environmental conditions require Venture Outdoors to make a postponement of the associated event, a rescheduled date will be provided. If unable to reschedule, the remaining balance will be refunded or credited towards a future outing.
TAX EXEMPT? Did you get charged for taxes but you are a tax-exempt organization? Please e-mail your tax-exempt status form to email@example.com we will refund you the taxes that were applied to your reservation.
QUESTIONS? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-255-0564 x230.
We are located at the North Park Boathouse on the North Park Lake.
Kayak Pittsburgh North Park – 10301 Pearce Mill Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101
(412) 255 – 0564 Option 1
GPS Location: 40.604803, -80.007663
Lot parking is available immediately adjacent to the Boathouse. For more information about North Park please visit https://www.alleghenycounty.us/parks/north-park/index.aspx.
To get the most out of your experience we recommend the following:
- Complete your waiver before arrival,
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation to gear up for your rental,
- Wear comfortable clothing for the weather that can get wet,
- Don’t forget your sun screen and feel free to bring a reusable water bottle in the boat with you!
We look forward to seeing you on the water!