(she/her) Communications Assistant
- Briefly tell us about your background: where did you grow up, where did you go to school, and what brought you to Venture Outdoors?
I am from outside of Buffalo, NY but have been living in Pittsburgh for 5 years while attending Duquesne University for undergrad and my current grad program. I have grown up outdoors and always loved an adventure! Working with people who have this shared passion while connecting people of the Pittsburgh community with these opportunities.
- Describe your role at Venture Outdoors in 10 words or less.
Influencing Pittsburghers to get outdoors with us!
- If you had to pick only one recreational activity to practice for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Skiing! I have been skiing my whole life and plan to continue until my legs fall off.
- What are your top five favorite outdoors/travel destinations?
- Rome, Italy
- Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Islands of Croatia
- Letchworth State Park, NY
- What is your favorite forest/camping snack?
Pretzels, Dots are the best ones around!
- Name three people in history (dead or alive) with whom you would want to take on a Venture Outdoors program of your choice.
Taylor Swift, Leslie Jordan, Josh Allen
- What is the earliest memory you have of being outside?
Skiing at my home hill, Holiday Valley, and racing my sister down the hill to prove who is the better skier. (it’s me)
- Any hidden talents?
I’d say my cooking. I can grill a mean hot dog!
- What is your favorite song (or album) right now?
The Good Witch- Maisie Peters
10. What is your biggest challenge nowadays?
Finding time to for all the travel, concerts, plans, and adventures I want to do in my 20s.