- Briefly tell us about your background: where did you grow up, where did you go to school, and what brought you to Venture Outdoors?
I’m a Jersey girl, graduated from Bobby Mo, and Venture Outdoors has great outdoor events that I value.
- Describe your role at Venture Outdoors in 10 words or less.
Senior programming and managing special events
- What does “getting outside” mean to you?
Enjoying the sun and playing in the rain
- If you had to pick only one recreational activity to practice for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Cycling, because I can’t even count how many older people have cruised past me up a steep incline and it can’t be the shoes.
- What is the craziest thing you have done?
Long list…but let’s go with Spartan Race
- What are your top five favorite outdoors/travel destinations?
Costa Rica, Cancun, Cartagena, Machu Picchu, Orange County beaches
- What is your favorite forest/camping snack?
- Name three people in history (dead or alive) with whom you would want to take on a Venture Outdoors program of your choice.
For survival? Bear Grylls, crocodile hunter, and maybe Joe Rogan?
- What is your favorite Venture Outdoors memory? (or newbies: What are you looking forward to most?)
Time will tell.
- Describe your dream Venture Outdoors program/outing.
- What is the earliest memory you have of being outside?
I barely remember swimming in a lake around 5-6 years old.
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
Been there or doing it tomorrow
- Any hidden talents?
- What is your favorite song (or album) right now?
Janelle Monae’s I like that.
- What is your biggest challenge nowadays?
Random Comcast outages lol