|Hourly Weekday Rate||$16||$21.50|
|Hourly Weekend and Holiday Rates||$19||$24.50|
|Stand Up Paddle Boards|
|Hour Rental Rate (1 Hour Only)||$25|
|Rowboats, Canoes, Pedalboat|
|Hourly Weekday Rate||$21.50|
|Hourly Weekend and Holiday Rate||$24.50|
10301 Pearce Mill Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101
Typically, anyone ages 3+ can go kayaking.
However, some restrictions apply:
- Age 3 (or 35 lbs) to 12 – Must be in a tandem kayak with a parent or guardian, and parent or guardian must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form for each child.
- Age 13-15 – May be in a solo kayak, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the water. Must also have parent or guardian sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
- Age 16-17 – May be in a solo kayak on water alone, but parent or guardian must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
- Age 18+ – Must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
- Minimum weight requirement is 35 pounds.
- Maximum weight limit is 325 pounds for solo kayaks and 575 pounds for tandem kayaks.
You must be 16 years or older to go stand up paddle boarding.
However, some restriction may apply:
- Age 16-17 – May go out on a stand up paddle board on the water alone, but parent or guardian must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form.
- Age 18+ – Must sign an Acknowledgement & Assumption of Risk Form
We love our kayakers and your safety is our highest concern! We closely monitor weather and river conditions, including river flow. River flow is measured in cubic feet per second and it’s one of the key indicators of river conditions. We follow a standard rule of 27kcfs or 27 thousands of cubic feet per second. This means we do not allow kayakers in the water when the flow is above 27kcfs. We use a hydrograph provided by the U.S. National Weather Service (NWS)andNational Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to help us make this call. Check out the following link to view a hydrograph for part of the Allegheny River: http://ow.ly/OWmOF. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date weather updates.
For additional information, please view our FAQs.